We've got the perfect hosting plan for your next website, mobile app, platform, or blog!
Shared Web Hosting
Shared hosting is a type of service that allows multiple websites to share a physical server and its resources among the hosted websites. xDrive provides every customer with the necessary tools to get a fully-functional website up and running as quickly as possible.
- Fast Secure Server: It’s important to keep your data safe and secure. Our shared servers are protected by a custom CSF firewall. Rest assured that you are in good hands.
- Free Website Builder: We give you tools to get your site online quick. With our simple drag and drop builder you will be making beautiful websites in no time.
- 1- Click Installer: Install WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and other 75+ apps with a single click. Enable autoupdater for security thus keeping your apps up to date.
- cPanel Control Panel: We use the latest and greatest hosting cPanel. Here you can manage all aspects of your hosting.
- DDoS Protection: Our DDoS protect service offers you peace of mind knowing that we are watching over your network traffic and taking action against attacks when they happen.
- CloudFlare CDN: CloudFlare reduces hops, lowers latency and also blocks threats and limit abusive bots and crawlers from wasting your bandwidth and server resources.
Cloud hosting is based on the most innovative Cloud computing technologies that allow unlimited number of machines to act as one system. Other hosting solutions (shared or dedicated) depend on one machine only, while cloud hosting security is guaranteed by many servers. The cloud technology allows easy integration of extra resources, such as space or RAM and thus enable website growth.
- Integrated Caching: Your page will load faster from the cloud due to an optimal caching configuration, custom-built for speed!
- Intuitive Dashboard: Manage and track your site's performance, gather information, and keep an eye on all your important metrics.
- Resource Management: Monitor and allocate additional resources easily. You have total control over your usage, with no surprises.
- Automated Failover: If a hardware issue arises, your site is automatically switched to another server.
- Data Mirroring: Cloud hosting automatically distributes three mirrored copies of your data across multiple devices to ensure safety and redundancy.
- cPanel: Create new email accounts, manage subdomains, and so much more, all with the click of a button.
A virtual private server (VPS) is a software-created emulation of a physical server within a powerful host server. A single physical host server can be configured to run several virtual private servers, each running its own operating system and applications, and having dedicated resources such as RAM, memory and storage.
Today’s businesses, organizations, and some individuals require websites and web-based applications to promote their products and interact with customers. This requires huge investments in terms of hardware, software, infrastructure, and expertise which some startups and SMPs can’t afford.
BENEFITS OF VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVERS:
- Highly customizable, feature rich, with dedicated server functionalities.
- Affordable, flexible, and easily scalable.
- Full control over server including root access, self-service reboots, IPs assignments and re-image.
- Wide range of operating systems and seamless switching between different operating systems.
- Affordable and flexible options offered by VPS’s means that businesses and organizations can own and manage web servers and applications without spending on physical servers, infrastructure and personnel.
A dedicated server is the ideal solution for larger businesses and high-traffic websites. Dedicated servers allow for maximum customization, configuration, installation, and overall flexibility.
A dedicated server is not just a server, it's everything you need to maximize and optimize the hosting experience for yourself and your visitors or clients. All the necessary tools are included, from the hosting control panel down to the application installers and website building tools.
We include cPanel for free with every dedicated server. Your server will be provisioned, secured, and typically delivered within 24 hours of purchase. Having a dedicated server will provide your sites with a higher level of security, speed, and uptime. You will have the capability to go far beyond the resource limitations found in a shared hosting environment.
Whether you use your domain to house a website, setup personalised email addresses or simply build your domain portfolio, you can benefit from our advanced domain features:
- Domain Locking: Avoid any transfer mistakes and the loss of your domain. If a domain name has "registrar lock" turned on. Transfers won't be able to go through until you turn it off.
- Domain Renewal: Don't ever let your domain expire because you simply forgot. Turn on auto-renew and we'll attempt to renew it for you a few days before expiration.
- DNS Services: Point your domain name using any of the latest host records through "CNAME" (alias), "A" (address), MX (email servers), and even TXT (for advanced settings such as SPF for Spam protection).
- Domain/URL Forwarding: Redirect traffic from multiple domain names to your site or replace long confusing domain names with domain name forwarding.
- Domain Privacy: Adding domain privacy keeps your personal information (name, email and phone number) out of public WHOIS directory.
- Domain Name Control Panel: Our domain control panel is designed for ease-of-use and allows for all aspects of your domains to be managed.
We provide robust cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy with User Controlled Encryption (UCE). We believe in your right to privacy and provides you with the technology tools to protect it.
- Massive storage space: Up to 4TB of data can be stored securely online at any time, which you can safely access from multiple devices.
- Generous bandwidth quota: Up to 8TB a month of bandwidth allowance means you shouldn’t have to worry about transfer limits.
Whether you want to create a blog, start a forum, use a CMS, wiki, photo gallery, or sell online with an Ecommerce store, you can do so quickly and easily. Since xDrive runs on Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP, thousands of existing applications and software are compatible.
- 1-Click installations: QuickInstall is the simple way to install and automatically update free software to your account. Currently over 75 scripts are available (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, phpBB...) and can be installed with just a click!